Thursday 18 December 2014

design and video projects analysis

The communication methods that I have been looking at are different types of typography for an opening title sequence for a television programme of my chosen genre. I have chosen to look at a horror genre. the typography I have researched is, blood font, this is because it suits the genre by stereotypically horror programmes contain a lot of blood. I have also been looking at some audio recording to put into my opening sequence, this will be something that I will further research.
I have been producing a leaflet for the 6 scariest rides. In this leaflet I have included pictures of scary rides and some text about the rides. the pictures that I have used are of people on the rides with scared faces and screaming this is to promote the fear factor. The text in the leaflet uses descriptive language to entice people to go on the rides.
In audio I have been making a radio drama, to do this I have been looking at previous radio dramas to get inspired and develop my ideas further. I started by writing a script, then recorded the script then did the necessary editing to make the production flow better. In my production I am inside my own head, going psychotic,  only the audience will hear what is going on, it has identifying voices one being evil and one being good.

I have sourced information and have been influenced by different styles of media from pictures online of scary rides and also television, radio and film title sequences from the horror genre. I looked at these because they are appropriate for the media productions. 

In my radio sessions I have been looking at radio idents which is a short identity tag on a radio station that reminds the listener what station they are listening to. this research benefits me as it will give me abetter knowledge for future productions.

No comments:

Post a Comment